Weddings in India are known as a larger than life affair. Big venues, flood of guests, sumptuous feasts, bollywood music and dances, are all factors contributing to the general image. However a certain pattern has set itself into conventional weddings. Guests come, meet, greet, eat, dance and return to their respective homes. This set pattern makes the whole ceremony boring. Why not make your guests feel pampered rather than just being invited?
Beach Wedding Destinations in India
Dotted with magnificent beaches, some of the popular tourist spots in India are hosting weddings big and small. Without any doubt, Goa is the favorite destination for domestic as well as international travelers. Picturesque surroundings, incredible views, sumptuous cuisine and non- stop entertainment, are always on offer in Goa. Amongst the other destinations of choice are the tranquil settings of Kerala and Kovalam backwaters, Alibaug near Mumbai and Puri.
Beach Wedding Season
Beach wedding is indeed a romantic idea. Travelmasti has always aimed to add the Zing to various events. We want you to experience a wedding where each event is tastefully planned and executed, where there are hidden surprises and colorful memories to look forward to. India beaches have travelers throughout the year. The best time however is between October - March, when the weather is cooler, when the country is blooming with various festival celebrations and when you can experience the true flavors of India.
Beach Wedding Tips
Travelmasti has always aimed to add the Zing to various events. We want you to experience a wedding where each event is tastefully planned and executed, where there are hidden surprises and colorful memories to look forward to. The whole Beach wedding concept is to get the maximum entertainment at minimum budget.
While you plan to get married ashore, here are few of the points that you should consider:
- The concept involves presence of few but special guests, perhaps all in sync with a unique dress code
- Guests accommodation should be be given due importance
- On time transfers, pick and drop of guests should not be delayed at any point of time
- Meals should cater to both domestic and international guests
- Guests should be treated with regional music and food
- Beach wedding dress is different from any other wedding. None of your guests should feel out of the place
- Destination weddings also give the opportunity to explore the area. Therefore, the sightseeing should not clash with any of the ceremonies
- Each ceremony should be given a different theme to make the event more enjoyable & memorable
- Your invitation, gifts and theme should have a local feel to introduce your guests to the destination